February 5, 2015 | Music PEI is hiring three term positions for the newly branded Music PEI Week which consists of two components - The Canadian Song Conference and Credit Union May Run Music Festival running from May 11 - 17, 2015.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Working to support and assist the Marketing & Communications Manager
- Creating Press Releases
- Managing the Marketing plan
- Maintaining budgets
Sponsor Care, Artist Relations & Ticketing Coordinator
- Maintaining Sponsor Care deliverable document
- Ensuring sponsor deliverables are met (ads, ticket distribution, logo placement etc)
- Managing festival ticketing
- Developing communication between performing artists and Producer
Technical Production Assistant
- Assisting Technical Director in maintaining all budget costs for artist fees, venue rentals, production costs
- Maintaining event schedule
Must be EI eligible which means you must either currently be on EI or had an EI account open within the past 3 years. This is non-negotiable as this position is funded by Skills PEI.
February 23 - June 12, 2015
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, February 16, 2015
If you have any questions about this or Music PEI in general please contact Rob Oakie at email@example.com.